Our goal is to provide cancer care packages to newly diagnosed families that will provide needed items such as the following:
- Hand sanitizer as the patients immune system becomes compromised making them susceptible to getting sick.
- Gas cards for families that travel sometimes as far as from neighboring states multiple times a week so their child can receive treatment.
- Snacks for children that visit the clinic that have to sit in a chair sometimes for hours at a time while receiving treatment.
- Gift cards to local restaurants to provide meals for families that may have to stay overnight or travel back and forth to treatment.
- Toys and games for the kids to keep them entertained while receiving treatment or have to stay in the hospital.
- Some financial support for families that may be struggling to pay bills if unable to work or have to take time off to provide care for their child.